Input Club Stealth KIRA
Brought to you by Heavy Shell, Kira Stealth is a powerful, subtle alternative to the underglow-oriented Kira. Its full-metal frame provides massive stability and heft — this keyboard won't budge while you type.
Weight: 2.366 kg
Shadowy keycaps keep Kira Stealth's high output RGB lighting tamed, but not constrained, allowing it to shine in all the right ways. Finally, it shares Open Source firmware features and hot-swap switch sockets (similar to Input Club's flagships).
Note: This is a group buy. It is currently in the manufacturing phase! Please view the Weekly Update page to stay informed.
compact layout, durable keycaps
Kira Stealth employs the same 99-key condensed layout as its forerunner, offering radical space savings. Custom dye-sublimated PBT keycaps — which are extremely durable and pleasantly textured — enhance its functionality. Dark matte plastic provides additional benefits, as it hides dirt buildup more effectively than lighter shades.
Open Source Flexibility
Firmware-level programming enables complex macros and configuration options — no active software necessary. Kira Stealth runs on Keyboard Layout Language (KLL), an Open Source project, that allows it to work seamlessly on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. Its future-proof USB-C connector will attach to your devices with ease (universal standards are amazing).
- Designed by Heavy Shell, based on original Kira
- PCB by Input Club
- Weight - 2366 grams / 5.2 lb
- Carrying case included
- 99 Key Condensed Full Size Layout
- Hot Swappable Switches
- CNC Aluminum Keyboard Frame
- Fully Programmable Without Active Software
- Per Key Configurable RGB Lighting and Underglow
- PBT Dye Sublimated Keycaps
- USB Type-C to Type-A Cable
- RGB LED Indicator Lights
- N-Key Rollover
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Length: 378.2 mm
- Width: 130.25 mm
- Front Bezel Height: 21.8 mm
- Rear Bezel Height: 40.4 mm