Titan65 - Mechanical Keyboard
A design from two designers based out of Toronto Canada.
Designed to use a burger mount system, sandwiching the plate between washers and gaskets on either side, then using screws to hold the plate to the top of the case. The side of the case has a slight taper to it, which blends the front face to the back.
The board has a 7 degree typing angle, with a USB-C port that is parallel to the ground.
The PCB is QMK and VIA compatible, there are both solderable and hotswap versions available. Please note, only the hotswap version has RGB.
Group Buy Timeline
Start: April 1st 2021
End: April 30th 2021
Estimated Ship Date: Q4 2021
With Aluminum Base: 1.35kg (2.97lbs)
With Brass Base: 2.35kg (5.18lbs)
- Either Soldered/Hotswap
- Burger Mounted Plate
- Seamless Assembly with bottom panel
- 7 degree typing angle
- VIA-compatible PCB with Unified C3 Daughterboard (USB-C)
- Per-Key RGB (Hotswap Only)
- ISO Layout (Soldered Only)
- 4mm Aluminum Plate
The Titan65 Kit comes with:
- 1x E-Coat 6061 aluminum board top
- 1x E-coat 6061 aluminum base OR Bead-Blasted Brass with Passivation
- 1x Grey Anodized 4mm 6061 Aluminum Plate
- QMK + VIA Compatible PCB
- Unified C3 Daughterboard
- JST Cable
- Assortment of black silicone pads for feet and gaskets
- M3 and M2 Allen Keys
- E-Coat Black
- E-Coat White
Note: The colors shown are digital renderings. Production colours will be very similar, but not an exact match.
Hotswap PCB Layout:
Soldered PCB Layout:
- Asia - ILUMKB
- EU - CandyKeys
- USA - KonoStore
- CA - Deskhero
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
- DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund/replacement (if stock is available) if they are:
- 1) Reported within 30 days,
- 2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
- 3) Returned in unused condition with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
- Items that fall into this category can include PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding. These items do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
- Keyboard Lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
- Please contact our Deskhero Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.