Iron 180 Keyboard by Smith+Rune - Extras
Ships in 2-5 Business Days!
From the Smith+Rune team!
We're very proud to announce we've partnered up with CannonKeys in the US, DeskHero in Canada, MyKeyboard in the EU, and ILUMKB in the AP/China market to handle all sales of the Iron180 keyboard.
- No modifications are allowed so please be sure of your purchase before completion.
- Cancellations are permitted within the 24 hour window.
- Cancellations are subject to 3% fee.
Shipping is FREE this time to Canadians!
The Iron180 is the second board in the IRON series, sharing the same aesthetic and design language of our debut board, the Iron165.
- 7 Degree Typing Angle
- Full Gasket Isolation Mount
- Low-profile Front Height (less than 17mm)
- Seamless Case Design
- QMK/VIA compatible PCB, designed in collaboration with Gondolindrim
- Unified C3 USB-C daughterboard (centered on case)
- Optimized plate for consistency on every key press (see analysis below)
- Color-matched Rune artisan keycap
- Polished stainless steel Rune in base
- Iron180 Colors
Each board can be purchased either with a black anodized aluminum base or with a full brass base (media blasted, UV coated).
- Graen (Midnight Green)
There will be two plate layout options, semi-fixed. All plates support split backspace and split right shift.
- Tsangan (7u bottom row)
- ANSI (6.25u bottom row)
What's In The Box
- Iron180 Keyboard
- Brass Plate
- PCB, USB-C Daughterboard, and JST cable
- Stainless and Black Screws (for different aesthetics)
- Screw spacers (for flush mount look)
Quality Control Guidelines:
A Stock (what customers can expect to receive)= Zero* exterior imperfections, except with the brass bottom. *If there is a pin dot size on patina (up to the size of 1mm) this is still consider A stock because sometimes it's impossible to avoid
A- Stock = Tiny imperfection (like a discolor and dot) but not on the top surface (so side or bottom imperfection)
B = Tiny imperfection on top surface.
Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
- DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund/replacement (if stock is available) if they are:
- 1) Reported within 30 days,
- 2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
- 3) Returned in unused condition with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.)..
- Please contact our Deskhero Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.
- Custom cables, PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, installation, or modification.