Haven60 - Mechanical Keyboard
Group Buy Description
Start: Feb 10th, 2022
End: March 11th 2022 or until 50 units are sold.
Estimated Date of Delivery: Q3 2022
Inspired by vintage Victorian furniture, the Haven60 gives a unique impression on the desk with its bold and curvy design..
It’s compatible with standard 60% PCBs with UCB-C located at the top left corner to support a wide range of layouts, and allows you to use a PCB of your own choice and preference.
Group buy Info
This keyboard is sold without PCB and comes with a plate that supports a wide range of layouts for maximum customizability.
Make sure your PCB supports the listed layouts and have USB-C placed at the top left corner (the GH60/dz60/pok3r standard).
This way the keyboard supports anything from split spacebar and split backshift to arrow keys and HHKB. Both ANSI and ISO.
PCB plate will be available in aluminum, brass and polycarbonate.
You can also grab extra Plates, Foam and Wristrests here!
Examples of PCB’s that are supported:
- DZ60 rev 3
- DZ60 RGB v2
- H60 from Hineybush
- NOP60 from Checkerboards
- Keyboard size: 60%
- Case angle: 6°
- Weight: 1.8kg unbuilt
- Keyboard Material: Aluminum 6061
- Wrist rest material: Aluminum 6061, Clear polished Polycarbonate (PC)
- Gasket/Foam: Closed cell EPDM rubber
- Keyboard width: 324mm (12.76”)
- Keyboard depth: 150mm (5.91”)
- Wrist rest width: 324mm (12.76”)
- Wrist rest depth: 55mm (2.17”)
- Keyboard front height: 20mm (0.79”)
- Wrist rest front height: 10.5mm (0.41”)
What's in the box?
- Keyboard top frame
- Top frame gasket
- PCB plate of your choice
- Bottom case
- Bottom case foam
- Fasteners and fastening tools
Typing test from Alexotos: Polycarbonate plate
Typing test from Filledtypes: Brass plate
Here are the proxies for this buy:
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.
Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund/replacement (if stock is available) if they are:
1) Reported within 30 days,
2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
3) Returned in unused condition with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
Keyboard Lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
Custom cables, PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
Please contact our Deskhero Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.