GMMK Pro Black - 75% Premium Barebones Keyboard
Note: Please order the correct number of switch packs for the GMMK Pro 75% depending on quantity. For eg. You'll need 2 packs of Seal Linear Switches to cover this board.
INTRODUCING THE GMMK PRO. A SHOWPIECE OF ENGINEERING & DESIGN.
GMMK PRO is an ultra premium, gasket-mounted, 75% Layout fully modular (hot swappable) keyboard built for enthusiasts, gamers, and professionals
GASKET MOUNTED PLATE DESIGN
Naturally dampens keystrokes for a unique haptic and acoustic typing experience.
- Individually Machined and Engraved
- Aesthetic High-Profile Frame
- High Quality Aluminum
- Fully Programmable Knob
- Controls Volume & Media by Default
- Factory Lubed
SIGNATURE SIDE LIGHTING PANEL
Fully programmable 16.8 million color RGB
- Compact, tenkeyless configuration
- 83 Keys (including clickable Rotary Encoder)
16.8 MILLION PER-KEY RGB
- Fully Customizable
- South-Facing LEDs
- Multiple color modes and animations
GMMK PRO works with QMK and VIA firmware & software for full customizability.
Our newly developed Glorious Core unified software suite gives you full control so you can game the way you like it. The easy-to-use interface will let you customize lighting, macros, key assignments, layers & more!
- LAYOUT: US ANSI (8
- keys, including clickable Rotary Encoder)
- KEYCAP PULLER TOOL: Included
- PLATE MOUNTING TYPE: Gasket mounted design
- SWITCH PULLER TOOL: Included
- CASE MATERIAL: Aluminum
- RGB: 16.8 million color RGB LED backlight (south-facing) and LED sidelights
- STABILIZERS: Pre-lubed Glorious GOAT stabilizers (screw-in)
- CORD LENGTH: 6 feet
- REMOVABLE KEYCAPS: Yes
- N-KEY ROLLOVER: Full NKRO
- REMOVABLE USB CORD: Yes
- INTERFACE: USB-C 2.0
- MODULAR (HOT SWAP) PCB: Yes
- OPEN SOURCE FIRMWARE COMPATIBILITY: QMK and VIA
- SWITCHES: Not Included
- TYPING ANGLE: 6 Degrees
- WEIGHT: 3.3 lbs (barebones - estimated)
- DIMENSIONS: 332mm x 32mm x 135mm
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 x GMMK PRO
- 1 x Keycap Puller Tool
- 1 x Switch Puller Tool
- 1 x Braided USB Cable, Stickers
Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
- DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund/replacement (if stock is available) if they are:
- 1) Reported within 30 days,
- 2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
- 3) Returned in unused condition with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
- Items that fall into this category can include PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding. These items do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
- Keyboard lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
- Please contact our Deskhero Support Team prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.