Glorious GMMK TKL White Ice Mechanical Keyboard
Introducing the all new GMMK White Ice Edition. Give your battlestation an icy-clean upgrade with this stunning new colorway. Featuring a matte silver body, all white double-shot injection keycaps.
- Modular MX Switches - Use any switch: cherry, kailh, gateron any combination. no soldering required.
- Customizable - Easily remove keycaps & switches for your entire keyboard. Use any combo and brand of a compatible MX switch.
- Easy Access Hot Keys - Directly access shortcuts to productivity, internet and multimedia functions
- Minimalistic Design - The gaming keyboard that does not look obnoxious.
- 16.8 million color RBG backlight - Any color. Any combination. Multiple effects. No software needed.
- Keycaps that don't suck - ABS doubleshoot injection standard bottom row. (Available in black, white, aura black, and aura white).
- Choose any switch - Several different MX switches to pick from. Each switch has its own unique feel, sound, and experience.
- Functional form - Rubber feet and pads to prevent your keyboard from sliding. Keycap puller holder included.
- Macros and hotkeys - Create and assign macros to any key with our GMMK software. Secondary icons printed on only pre-built keyboards.
- Discreet led indicators - Soft Nums/Caps/Win Lock lighting that is easy on the eyes.
Box Content - 1x Glorious Gaming Keyboard, 1x Glorious ESC Keycap, 1x Keycap Puller Tool, 1x Braided USB Cable, 1x Switch Puller Tool, 1x Manual Book
Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
- DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund if they are:
- 1) Reported within 30 days,
- 2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
- 3) Returned in unused condition with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
- Items that fall into this category can include PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding. These items do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
- Keyboard Lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
- Please contact our Deskhero Support Team prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.