ePBT Acid House Keyboard (WK/HHKB) - D60 LITE
GROUP BUY INFO:
- GB Starts: Aug 5th 2021
- GB Ends: Sept 5th, 2021
- Estimated Shipping: Q1 2022
D60 Lite Keyboard Kit
- Keycaps and switches not included
- Structure: Gasket mount
- Layout: 60% WK/HHKB
- Designers: KBDfans Wei ( D60lite ); YorkChan (EPBT ACID HOUSE & SWEET GIRL)
- PCB: DZ60RGB-WKL/DZ60RGB ANSI V2, RGB hot-swappable PCB (VIA supportable, Type-C, support Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Plate: Polycarbonate
- Stabilizers: KBDfans transparent stabs
- Gasket: 2 sets of gaskets, injection-molded silicone gaskets, foam gaskets
- Switch foam: With switch holes
- Bottom silicone pad: Tightly fitted. Compared with kbd67lite, it is a newly added configuration.
- Case: PC+ABS material, using an injection molding process, the surface is matte, opaque
- USB-C Cable
- Colors: color matched with ePBT Acid House & Sweet girl
- Typing angle: 6°
- Structure: Gasket mount
- Designers: KBDfans Wei (D60lite); YorkChan (ePBT Acid House & Sweet Girl)
Not in Canada? No problem!
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund/replacement (if stock is available) if they are:
1) Reported within 30 days,
2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
3) Returned in unused condition with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
Items that fall into this category can include PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding. These items do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
Keyboard Lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
Please contact our Deskhero Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.