NicePBT Classic Beige
Shipping Timeline: 1-2 Business Days
Very limited - total 20 sets available
Deskhero is happy to bring NicePBT Classic Beige to you!
All of the images shown are of the actual product in hand - no renders!
Designed in-house, this set consists of Cherry Profile, Dye-sublimated PBT keycaps.
There is only a single kit available, which has compatibility for most boards. Heavily inspired from the beige found in vintage keyboards, NicePBT beige is a simple keycap set that looks great on most keyboard colors. The icon mods act as a modern accent on the vintage colors. The kit even includes split spacebars, a second 'B' for all the Alice-style keyboards, and 3-key-40's support!
NicePBT is a new keycap manufacturer we've been working with. We hope that we can continue to work with them to keep bringing the price down and quality up!
- Dyesub PBT Alphas and Modifiers
- Shifts included: 1.25u, 1.75u, 2u, 2x 2.25u, 2.75u
- Spacebars included: 1.25u, 2u, 2.25u, 2.75u, 6.25u, 7u
Note: All the product images here are photos taken in various lighting settings. How they are perceived in person can vary based on ambient lighting. Kitting is subject to change between projects, so be sure to pay attention to the description and images in each listing.
These keycaps also adhere to this quality disclaimer.
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.