Keychron Q8 With Knob - Gateron Pro
The Keychron Q8 is a 65% Alice layout all-metal mechanical keyboard. With its all-metal CNC machined body, a full-size layout, double-gasket design, QMK/VIA support, and knob option, the Q8 meets all your practical needs and gives you a high-end typing experience.
- Premium Aluminum Body - The Q8 is created with a 6063 aluminum CNC machined body, polished, anodized and sandblasted finish, and twenty-four manufacturing processes. A real sturdy, heavy and premium build quality.
- Programmable Knob - Designed to enhance your creative workflow, the premium rotary encoder allows you to customize your favorite keys and macros through the innovative VIA software with ease. Customize the knob to your desired key or macro commands like zooming in/out, adjusting screen brightness, brush size, opacity, volume, selecting video clips or photos, or backlight hue.
- Double-Gasket Design - The gasket design provides the board with a nice, flexible typing feel and a satisfying typing sound. In addition to the gaskets on the plates, the Q8 features silicone pads between the top and bottom cases to significantly reduce the sound resonance between the metals and reduce the noise of the impacted metals.
- Hot-Swappable PCB - The Q8 hot-swappable PCB allows you to easily swap out switches without disassembly and de-soldering, so you can use your favorite switches or try out new switches without the risk of damaging the keyboard. The PCB supports both 3 pin and 5 pin MX mechanical switches.
- OSA Profile Double-Shot PBT Keycaps - The Q8 fully-assembled version comes pre-built with Double Shot PBT keycaps and it includes additional Mac and Windows-specific keycaps. The OSA profile has a similar height to that of the OEM profile and has an SA-like shape. The PBT keycaps will provide excellent oil resistance, enhance the type feel, and prevent the legends from fading out.
- Pre-Lubed Gateron G Pro Switches - Every detail counts when it comes to a premium typing experience. The factory pre-lubed Gateron G Pro switches deliver a great feel and sound. Three options available: Linear (Red), Clicky (Blue), Tactile (Brown).
- Gateron Screw-In PCB Stabilizers - The screw-in design increases stability and makes it easy for changes and upgrades. More precise craftsmanship makes the silver-plated stabilizers more stable and less wobbly. The big keys (space bar, shift, enter, delete) typing experience is more stable and smooth and rattling is significantly reduced. The Q8 also support third-party stabilizers including Cherry or Durock.
- South Facing RGB - A unique RGB feature where the LEDs are located at the bottom of the switch rather than the top, which make them appear brighter because they are facing the typer. It is also good for the PBT, Cherry profile, and non-shine-through keycaps which are popular for customized keycaps.
- Sound Absorbing Foam - The Q8 features a sound absorbing form that reduces vibration and drastically improves sound signature.
- Mac OS and Windows Support - Built with the Mac users experience in mind while still retaining compatibility for Windows devices. It also allows you to save two different layouts in the keyboard, one for each system.
- QMK and VIA Support - With full QMK and VIA support, you can program and remap each key on the keyboard with ease. The open-source firmware means endless possibilities for keyboard layouts, shortcuts, backlight effects, and more.
- Available in Three Colors - The Keychron Q8 is available in three colors: Black, Grey, Blue
- Dimensions - Width 136mm, Length 358mm
- Tools included - 1x switch puller, 1x keycap puller, 1x screwdriver, 1x hex key, 1x Type-C to Type-C Cable, 1x Type-A to Type-C Adapter