KDS Solarized Dark Keyset - Extras
In Stock and ready to ship 1-3 business days!
Inspired by Ethan Schoonover's Solarized color palette for terminal and GUi applications, the KDS Solarized Dark keycap set utilizes a similar eye-friendly color scheme. Rather than using high contrast colors, its subtle rainbow is made up of complementary colors based on fixed color wheel relationships. The result is a gorgeous combination of hues that your eyes can't help but love.
The base kit includes a full-sized keycap set, a large collection of alternates, and a set of novelty and icon function keys that includes a volume, raise / lower, and more. Expand your set with the Colorized Kit to add an injection of additional complementary colors to the set's palette.
Our reverse dye sublimation process allows us to create light legends on dark surfaces with high accuracy and lasting durability. Made of PBT plastic, these textured keycaps don't absorb oil or get shiny over time, giving them a long lifespan without worry of wear. Combined with the classic sculpt of Cherry profile, this makes them a highly comfortable set for long sessions of typing or gaming.
- Designed by gatix, rainb1ood and thesiscamper
- Solarized colorway by Ethan Schoonover
- Produced by Kono
- Kono Designer Series - Learn More
- PBT plastic
- Reverse dye-sublimated
- Cherry profile
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.