KBDFans Blade Aluminum 60% Keyboard Case
Shipping Timeline: 1-3 Business Days
The Blade Keyboard Case designed by KBDfans is unique at every razor-sharp angle. This case was designed to be compatible with 60% PCBs that use the the same mounting points as the DZ60 and GH60. The case has four retained screw posts and one threaded hole to make the PCB more elastic. There will be a 3mm foam sheet on the bottom, which will absorb the noise generated by typing and greatly improve the sound. The center screw post is replaceable as well.
- 60% Standard Fixed Layout
- Aluminum and Acrylic Case options
- 7° Type Angle
- Compatible with DZ60, GH60 and 60% PCBs that use the same mounting points
- Contains a 3mm bottom foam sheet
- O-Ring Mount
- Designer: KBDfans Wei
Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
- DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund/replacement (if stock is available) if they are:
- 1) Reported within 30 days,
- 2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
- 3) Returned in unused condition with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
- Items that fall into this category can include PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding. These items do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
- Keyboard Lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
- Please contact our Deskhero Support Team at email@example.com prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.