In Stock and ships 1-3business days!
Taegeukgi, which stands for the Flag of South Korea, is a keycap set completely revolving around said flag.
And as its name supposes, the keyset takes advantage of the natural beauty of the original, specified colors from the flag:
PANTONE 186 C (RED) and PANTONE 294 C (BLUE), while adding GMK's WS1 (WHITE) to be the balance between those 2 bold colors.
This set features additional flag- and korean related items:
- The Taegeuk (태극, The traditional Korean Symbol on the Flag)
- The Trigrams (괘, called geon, ri, gam and gon)
- South Koreas national flower (무궁화, Hibiscus syriacus (or Korean Rose))
- Gyeongbokgung (경복궁, former main Royal Palace of Seoul)
- Bune Tal (부네, one of the 12 traditional Hahoe Masks)