NK65 - Superuser Edition
In Stock! Ships 1-3 business days!
The NK65™ - Superuser Edition is a standard 65% layout keyboard with a hotswap PCB.
The PCB is VIA compatible with per switch RGB lighting. The switches are south facing.
The kit will come with the polycarbonate case, aluminum plate, PCB (same PCB as the NK65™ v2 - Aluminum Edition), Cherry Plate mount stabilizers, and silicone dampening material fully assembled. Carrying case is also included. Keycaps and switches are not included.
Modified Top Mount - Plate screws into top case, PCB screws into plate, and plate screws into the bottom case. This design allows for no visible screws once assembled.
Dont forget to grab the matching deskmat here!
- 65% Standard Fixed Layout
- Hotswap PCB (Can be white or black)
- VIA Compatible
- USB C
- Coiled USB C cable included
- Per switch RGB lighting (programmable via VIA)
- Injected Molded Polycarbonate Case
- Plate Mount Stabilizers
- PCB/Plate Mount MX Switch Compatible (3 pin and 5 pin)
- PCB Designed by yiancar
- 8 degree angle
- Silicone Dampening Pad
Please see the Acceptable Quality Standards here.
Check out the Product Assembly Guide here.
- Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards/Keyboard Kits covered under warranty?
- DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund/replacement (if stock is available) if they are:
- 1) Reported within 30 days,
- 2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
- 3) Returned in unused condition (and not built) with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
- Keyboard Lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
- Custom cables, PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
- Any defective parts for Keyboard kits must be shipped to us at your cost and expense. Deskhero will pay for cost of return shipping of replacements for defective parts.
- If you prefer to return your keyboard/key board kit to Deskhero for any reason, we are happy to accept all returns meeting the conditions listed above. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless you have a qualifying defect and approved for an RMA. Please note your order's original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Please contact our Deskhero Support Team prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.