Technik - By Boardsource.xyz
The Technik is a beautifully minimal and versatile 40% low profile keyboard with extensive customization options. Engineered with all types of users in mind, the case is compatible with two layouts, both ortholinear and staggered. Available now alongside the Technik is the Beiwagen, a matching 12 key macro pad.
No matter your typing preference, there is a Technik configuration that will exceed your needs and allow you to benefit from the decreased switch travel and lower typing angle -- all benefits a low profile keyboard offers. You may choose between two PCBs (ortholinear or staggered) compatible with any of the universal Technik 40% cases. If you'd still like access to dedicated number buttons or additional macro keys, the accompanying Beiwagon may be added to any kit in any matching color (or contrasting color if that's your thing).
The Technik line's PCB (PCB-A) are a future-proof 40% PCB compatible with QMK. All of the product's SMT PCBs include addressable per-key RGB, bright underglow, and USB-C, while still being fully hotswap (Kailh Choc - PCB does not support solder-in).
Whether you want a light and compact travel keyboard or a refined implementation of your favorite layout, the Technik line and Beiwagon will ensure that you are satisfied each time you sit at your desk to work, or unpack your bag while on the move.
- The estimated ship date for these products is May - June 2021
- The Frosted Clear Polycarbonate (PC) case is very thin (intentionally) and while this causes no issues in use or reduction in overall durability the nature of the material makes it so slight warping is prevalent. This slight warp in the PC cases (only on the Technik line) is very minor and does not cause any issues of for any piece of the case to 'touch' the desk in unordinary ways while in use. Additionally, the slight warp does not cause the keyboard to sit unevenly on the desk or rock back and forth.
- Minor interior imperfections on all case colors and materials are acceptable and considered A-stock. Slight warping in PC material cases is considered A-stock.
Group Buy Closes 02/16/21
- 235mm x 80mm x 8.6mm
- Desk to Top of Cap Height: 17.5mm
- Assembled Weight: 11.5oz (alu)
- QMK Compatible
- Per-key addressable RGB lighting
- RGB underglow
- USB Type C connector
- Kit Contains
- Black and White plate Matching Case
- Screws & Bump-ons
- What is a group buy?
- Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on?
- We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind.
- The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.