Saka 68 - Extras
The Saka 68 Keyboard Kit - Extras
Group Buy Timeline - Ends Feb 12
Made by CMM.Studio, the Saka 68 is a beautiful budget 65% keyboard key with a relatively quick expected delivery time.
These are extra components.
Estimated Shipping: Late Q2 2021 Please be aware this is a rough ETA and it may take longer.---> New estimate: Saka 68 - Just heard back from the distributor - these are in production and its looking like these will arrive in August/September.
Extra plates, PCBs and badges for the Saka Keybaord Kit. Try out some differnt plate materials or further customise your board with a more unique colour combo!
ISO, Split backspace support
5.4 degree angle
Please be aware Plate Selection = Badge Color
- Name: 坂(Saka) 68
- Typing Angle: 5.4 degree
- Pricing: projected msrp 199USD, e white color way will be priced higher
- Layout: 65% 68keys layout. ANSI and ISO support added split backspace
- Mount type: Sandwich mount
- Component: Top case, plate, bottom case, badge, screws.
- Material: 6061 Full aluminum
- Plate: alu, brass, carbon fiber
- Badge Material: Polished Brass
- PCB Mount Stab
- Colors: E-White, black, purple, army green, light blue, salmon pink
- PCB: ANSI/ISO solder version. Ansi hot-swap and iso hot-swap version
- PCB Firmware: QMK+VIA
Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
- DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund if they are:
- 1) Reported within 30 days,
- 2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
- 3) Returned in unused condition with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
- Items that fall into this category can include PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding. These items do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
- Keyboard Lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
- Please contact our Deskhero Support Team prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.