Group Buy Timeline
Estimate Shipping: Q4 2022
Note: This is a Group Buy that launched June 1 and closes June 30. Estimated production completion is end of Q3 2022, arrival Q4 2022.
Enjoy the natural beauty of the deep sea from the comfort of your desk, The PBTfans Basin Keycap Set was designed to mimic the subtle gradation of color as you descend from the bright cerulean waves to the black ocean floor. This gorgeous effect is achieved with an array of nine Pantone and GMK colors.
The keycap set was designed by Asyng Designs, a team that consists of three people: Aiden, Synthereal, and Nqrwhql. They each spent the last year learning and designing to bring this keycap set to you.
The base kit comes in two flavors, standard and Adriatic. The standard version features aquamarine highlights, while the Adriatic version features cerulean highlights. Both options include opportunities for expansion with num pads, space bars, thumb clusters, and more.
The keycaps are made of PBT plastic that don't absorb oil or get shiny over time. The lettering is made of doubleshot plastic, rather than paint, to ensure crisp and clean legends with an extremely long lifespan. A classic Cherry profile brings the set together, creating a highly comfortable set for gaming, writing and programming.
- Designed by: Asynq Designs
- Material: PBT material
- Profile: Cherry profile
- Production Method: Doubleshot
- Manufacture: PBTfans
- Compatibility: standard Cherry MX switches and MX-style clones
Add PBTfans Basin deskmats to compliment your keycap set!
The images shown are renders of the product and are only used to estimate the final product. The end product may vary in color from the renders as they are not guaranteed to be 100% accurate to the end product. By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to the above terms.
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.