NK65 - Oblivion Edition
Group Buy Information
Start: July 3rd 2021
End: August 4th 2021
Estimated Shipping: Q4 2021
The NK65 - Oblivion Edition is a standard 65% ANSI layout keyboard with a hotswap PCB. The PCB is VIA compatible with per switch RGB lighting. The switches are south facing.
This will be fully assembled and comes with custom switches. It includes a polycarbonate case, aluminum plate, PCB (same PCB as the NK65 v2 - Aluminum Edition), NK_ plate mount stabilizers, and silicone dampening material. Carrying case is also included.
The case is color is dark gray which compliments the Oblivion keyset perfectly, as well as many other keysets such as Space Cadet, Carbon, ASCII, (Modern) Dolch and many more.
The included switches are a recolor of the linear NK_ Silk Yellow switches. These will be the same weight as Yellows (63.5g) and will be factory lubricated with Krytox 205g0.
Modified Top Mount - Plate screws into top case, PCB screws into plate, and plate screws into the bottom case. This design allows for no visible screws once assembled.
- 65% Standard Fixed ANSI Layout
- Hotswap PCB
- VIA Compatible
- Coiled USB-C cable included
- Per switch RGB lighting (programmable with VIA)
- Injected Molded Polycarbonate Case
- NK_ Plate Mount Stabilizers
- PCB/Plate Mount MX Switch Compatible (3 pin and 5 pin)
- PCB Designed by yiancar
- 8 Degree Angle
- Silicone Dampening Pad
- Recolored NK_ Silk Yellow Switches (Linear 63.5g, lubed with Krytox 205g0)
- Carrying Case
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.