Metropolis RAMA M6-C
Return to Metropolis with this collaboration from our friends at RAMA WORKS. This M6-C is custom colored match to fit the colors of GMK Metropolis.
Beadblasted Anodized Aluminium
In-Switch RGB LED
Switch Sockets (hot-swappable/no soldering required)
PCB compatible with QMK firmware / programmable by VIA configurator
- 1 x Top Enclosure (Aluminium)
- 1 x Base (Silicone)
- 4 x RW Black M3x5 T10 Fixtures
- 1 x RW T10 Torx tool
- 1 x M6-B PCB with Kailh Sockets & RGB LEDs (designed by Wilba)
- 6 x RW LP Keycaps 01 (Matching case colour)
- 1 x RW Tool 01 (XO Reset Pin Pusher)
- 1 x Black Metal End USB-C to USB-A cable (USB 3.0) (Braided) - 1.5M
Not in Canada? No problem! Check out the vendor closest to you:
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.