Matrix 8XV 3.0 - Extra Components
GB Starts: March 10th, 2022
GB Ends: March 17th, 2022
Est. shipping date: Q4 2022 or Q1 2023
- Hot Swap is only compatible with aluminum plate
- Designed and developed by Astro
- Solder and hot swap options available
- Full RGB back light
- Progammable by updating the firmware
- Due to the complex functions, Via or Vial are not supported
This is not flex cut and does not support hotswap. Only the aluminum plate supports hotswap.
- Includes 20 poron gaskets
- Material: Polycarbonate
Daughter Board Packs
- Type-C daughter board
- 2 JST cables
- 1 3mm Plate Poron Foam
- 1 0.5mm PE Foam
Not in Canada? Find this group buy from a vendor near you!
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.