Keychron K2 V2 Hotswap
K2 (Hot-swappable) version is a tactile wireless mechanical keyboard with Mac and Windows compatibility, and convenient access to all the essential function keys, with the largest battery seen in a mechanical keyboard.
- Hot-Swappable: This model of the Keychron K2 features a fully hotswap PCB which means that you can easily upgrade, replace and mix and match compatible switches by popping them out without the need to disassemble de-solder and re-solder in new switches.
- The K2 features a compact TKL layout for maximum efficiency in the smallest possible footprint
- Use in Wired or Wireless mode.
- Features durable Gateron mechanical switches available in Blue (clicky), Brown (tactile) and Red (smooth linear) to meet your typing preference.
- Laser Engraved Keycaps shine through ABS keycaps provide crisp legible legends in fully lit and dimly lit settings. These keycaps are made from ABS plastic and have a soft matte finish that is smooth but not slippery to the touch.
- Compatible with Mac OS, Windows, Linux and Android and includes swappable keys to match the key callouts for your desired operating system.
- RGB Backlighting - allows for colourful and crisp visibility and includes 15+ backlighting effects.
- Sturdy Aluminum Frame Structure adds stability weight and an aesthetically polished look to the design.
- Connect up to 3 Bluetooth devices and switch seemlessly between them, or connect in wired mode via USB-C connection.
- Long lasting 4000mAh battery provides up to 4 weeks of wireless power with backlights disabled.
- Adjust the typing angle with flip down rubber feet which provide superb grip on your desktop.
- Detachable Cable - Includes a detachable USB-C cable for easy transporation and replacement.
- Includes extra accent keys for customization
- Key remapping and programming available on 3rd party software