The set will run from Nov 1st to Dec 1st.
Hallyu (한류 in Korean) means "The Korean Wave".
It refers to the increase in global popularity of South Korean culture since the 1990s.
With this set, designer Bidulomachin wanted to pay a tribute to Korea's pop culture through:
- Hangul sublegends
- Bright colors on a darker background to symbolize night life and party spirit, and to represent the wave with the gradient
- Different icons : each one representing one aspect of Korea and its pop culture :
- Korean cinema and k-drama (clapperboard icon) /
- food (bimbap bowl icon) /
- k-pop music (finger heart icon) /
- Korean alcoholic drink (bottle of soju icon) /
- Korean beauty, skincare and makeup (eyelash icon).
And we're extremely happy to be working with Bidulomachin to offer this set for group buy!
Don't forget to check out the five different colors of GMK Hallyu Deskmats that are available for purchase as well!
There are three matching deskmats as well, for this set! Don't forget to grab one to pair with your set, available here! There is a limit of 10 deskmats per variant that will be bundable with this set. Once 10 are sold out, grab yours seperately from the link above.
Not in Canada? No problem! Check out the vendor closest to you: