GMK Grand Prix
Designed by zekth, this keyset was inspired by Tech3 early 2000s colorway. A 250cc class motorcycle racing team. Olivier Jacques, and Shinya Nakano rode for them that year and they had a fantastic season, culminating with Olivier being crowned the World Champion in 2000.
The colors are based on the team livery that season, primarily cold grey and acid green with orange accents. Acid green is for Olivier Jacques and orange is for Shinya Nakano.
GMK produces double shot cherry profile MX compatible keycaps made from ABS.
Timeline: Oct 9th - October 30th 2020.
These keycaps are set to be shipped out in May 2021.
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy?
- Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on?
- We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind.
- The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.
Not in Canada? No problem! Check out the vendor closest to you:
EU : Candykeys
AU : Dailyclack
Asia : zFrontier iLumkb