GMK Fuji - Preorder
ORIGINAL GROUP BUY INFO:
- GB Starts: March 15, 2021
- GB Ends: April 15, 2021
- Estimated Shipping: Q1 2022--->New estimated shipping Q2 - Q3 2022
From the designer of GMK Deep Navy comes his new set - GMK Fuji!
Inspired by the colours and landscape surrounding the legendary mountain, this set brings a stylish look to your keyboard. The set features dark blue Latin and Katakana legends on white alphas, with lighter blue-grey mods. The pink of the accents resemble the iconic sakura.
Our friend Biip has also helped designed the amazing Katakana sublegends!
Dont forget to grab the matching deskmat here!
Not in Canada? No problem! Check out the vendor closest to you:
- USA: cannonkeys.com
- Europe: mykeyboard.eu
- UK: prototypist.net
- China: zfrontier.com
- Asia: en.zfrontier.com
- South Korea: swagkeys.com
- SEA: monokei.co
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.