GMK Dracula V2.0 Keycaps [Preorder]
GROUP BUY INFO:
- GB Starts: Nov 8th, 2021
- GB Ends: Dec 6th, 2021
- Estimated Shipping: Q1 2023
- Designed by : pikku-allu
Introducing GMK Dracula V2.0! Now back for a second run with new kits and accessories! The keycap set adapts the popular color-scheme of the same name, designed by Zeno Rocha, and expands the software aesthetic side further with add-on modules.
The set features dark grayish blue tones with blue-purple-gray alphas. The various Core kits and Add-on Modules include legends and accent keys in various pastel and neon colors, all based on selected Dracula Theme colors. There has never been a set with so many different options to choose from, whether you already have V1.0 or not.
- Designed by pikku-allu
- Made in Germany
- by GMK electronic design
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Profile: Cherry
- Sculpt: 1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 4
- Legends: Doubleshot
- Modifier Style: Text+Icon, Git(Text), Icon
Dont forget to grab the matching deskmat here!
Not in Canada? No problem! Check out the vendor closest to you:
- United States - Omnitype
- Asia - iLumkb
- China - zFrontier
- Oceania - DailyClack
- United Kingdom - proto[Typist]
- Europe - Oblotzky Industries
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.