GMK Botanical 2 - Preorder
GROUPBUY OPEN JULY 12 - AUGUST 13 2021
Estimated Shipping Date: Q3 2022--->New estimated shipping Q1 2023
FROM THE DESIGNER
Your keyboards natural companion! GMK Botanical, as the name suggests, is inspired by nature’s most beautiful jungles and gardens. This set is designed to organically integrate within your workspace allowing you to not only focus on what needs to be done, but also bring some of the outside in!
- Designed by Hazzy
- Made in Germany
- by GMK electronic design
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Profile: Cherry
- Sculpt: 1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 4
- Legends: Doubleshot
- Modifier Style: Icon+Text
The Standard kit supports boards of many sizes and covers almost anything you could need. Full size, 1800, TKL, 75%, 65%, and 60%, Alice-Ergo and physical ISO.
The Desert Kit is the secondary base kit and is identical to the Standard Kit as far as compatibility, but has L9 beige alphas instead of the original cool white alphas
The Novelty Kit adds a bunch of cute botanical-themed icons, including 3 new succulent novelties on top of the other options from round 1.
The Addition Kit adds support for F13, alternate Caps Locks and 65% column options, HHKB, 660, 60% w/ arrows, 3u spacebars, and more.
AESTHETIC (ACCENT SPACEBARS)
The Aesthetic Kit adds support for accent spacebars and arrows.
The Command Kit adds support for macOS.
The Macro Kit adds support for single and double macro columns.
The Obscure Kit adds support for most boards below 60% including ortho.
The International Kit adds support for many European layouts.
The images shown are used for illustrative purposes only. No keyboards shown are included. While we aim to accurately estimate and reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in the color of the actual product because of differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors. By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to these terms.
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.