Flame 60 Mechanical Keyboard
Group Buy Description
Start: January 11th, 2022 3PM EST
End: January 14th 2022 or until 25 units are sold.
Estimated Date of Delivery: Q4 2022
LIMIT 1 UNIT PER HOUSEHOLD. IF MULTIPLE KEYBOARDS ARE SHIPPED TO THE SAME ADDRESS, ALL ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED.
This product qualifies for flat rate $9.99 shipping.
Buy the Addons and Extras here!
Quality Disclaimer - There shall be no visible markings on external surfaces after the keyboard has been built. There may be blemishes, such as anodization hook marks on internal surfaces. Due to the nature of mirror-polished stainless steel, there may be minor, unavoidable hairline / micro scratches on the mirror finish of the internal steel frame. Brass surfaces may undergo tarnishing over time, and may also have small unavoidable markings as a result.
- 6063 aluminum
- 6.5° degree typing angle
- PCB: QMK/VIA Compatible, Daughter Board Type C design - Solder only
- Gasket mount (poron gaskets)
- 3.5MM dampener between plate and PCB
- 1.5-2MM bottom case dampener
- Width: 297.75MM or (11.7 inch)
- Depth: 108.25MM or (4.2 inch)
- Front height: 20MM or (0.7 inch)
- Weight (without any kind of plate): 1.6KG or (3.5LBS)
- Colours: Black, Blue, Wine Red, E-White (Soya)
What's in the box?
- Top Case
- Accent Mid Piece
- Bottom Case
- Bottom Weight
- Bottom Badge
- Foams and miscellaneous.
Here are the proxies for this buy:
- AU: DailyClack
- EU: Candykeys
- CA: Deskhero
- SEA: Zion Studios
- UK: ProtoTypist
- US: Keyspensory
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.
Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund/replacement (if stock is available) if they are:
1) Reported within 30 days,
2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
3) Returned in unused condition with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
Keyboard Lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
Custom cables, PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
Please contact our Deskhero Support Team at email@example.com prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.