Cloudline F13 TKL Mechanical Keyboard
Group Buy Description
Start: October 9th, 2021 11AM EST
Estimated Date of Delivery: Early Q4 2022
Any illegible purchases are subject to a 5% fee when cancelled.
- Cloudline has a hard limit of 65 units allocated to Canada.
- The Wait List does have a limit and the Join Wait List Now button will be disabled if reached.
- Make sure you have a valid account with Deskhero
- Login and join the email queue by clicking on the button.
- If you are eligible to buy you will receive an email shortly after all spots are claimed.
- You have 15 minutes to complete your purchase. Do not forget to grab any Addons and Extras here.
- After 15mins and there are still units available, they will be released.
- No modifications are allowed so please be sure of your purchase before completion.
- Cancellations are permitted within the 24 hour window.
- There will NO re-releasing of cancellations.
- The Cloudline Group Buy will be region locked to Canada only.
- Unfortunately free shipping does not apply to this product
LIMIT 1 UNIT PER HOUSEHOLD. IF MULTIPLE KEYBOARDS ARE SHIPPED TO THE SAME ADDRESS, ALL ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED.
Buy the Addons and Extras here!
Quality Disclaimer - There shall be no visible markings on external surfaces after the keyboard has been built. There may be blemishes, such as anodization hook marks on internal surfaces. Due to the nature of mirror-polished stainless steel, there may be minor, unavoidable hairline / micro scratches on the mirror finish of the internal steel frame. Brass surfaces may undergo tarnishing over time, and may also have small unavoidable markings as a result.
CLOUDLINE BY JJW - 88% F13 TKL KEYBOARD
From the designer:
"This board's theme was sparked by feedback from my partner Shannie (as well her contributions of cloud and bird illustrations), which helped to steer the board in the direction that resulted in what it is today.
Almost everything about the Cloudline's physical design adheres closely to the overarching theme - from the side-profile structure to the illustrations, every tiny detail has been meticulously considered. The inspiration for this keyboard's unique side-profile comes from the 'silver lining' at the edge of a cloud, while the various engravings aim to elicit feelings of optimism and freedom."
- Typing angle: 6.4°
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Mounting system: Gummy-Worm (70a o-ring default) gasket, Top Mount with relief cuts
- Front height: 17.9mm (without feet)
- PCB: Designed by Upas. Paired with the ai03 unified daughterboard. QMK & VIA compatible PCB. Solder only.
Plates: Aluminum full standard
- Extras: Alu Full/Half, PP Full/Half, PC Full, POM Half, FR4 full plate
- Case options: WK or WKL
O-ring: 70a default. 30A and 50A available as extras. Color of o-rings TBD.
- Weight: Aprx 6.2lbs unbuilt (Brass top Aprx 8lbs)
- Cloudline Keyboard
- Top Case
- Bottom Case
- Brass weight
- SS internal frame
- Solder PCB with Daughterboard and JST cable
- Aluminum Full Plate (Black)
- Custom Feet
- Hard foam carrying case
- 70a O-Ring
- Microfiber cloth
- Dark Gray/Silver
- UV Coated Brass/Silver (20 available)
Note: while the PCB supports ISO, the plate does not.
Not from North America? Here are the proxies for this buy:
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.