Black Model O Mouse + Ducky ONE 2 TKL RGB
Ducky ONE 2 TKL RBG
The Ducky One 2 is the upgraded version of the Ducky One with updates to the design of the case for a fresh new and major upgrades to the RGB interface and the new USB-C connectivity
- New RGB Interface - The new interface allows you to now customize the RGB lighting via software while still being able to customize it manually without software on the physical keyboard
- New Backlighting effects - With the upgraded RGB interface the software now opens up more possibilities for lighting effects including support with Razers Chroma broadcasting system!
- Genuine Cherry MX Switches - The newest addition to the Cherry MX family of switches. This rare switch is similar to the Red but with a shorter travel distance and actuation for increased speed
- Double Shot Keycaps - Experience comfort and clarity with Duckys double shot molded keycaps made from PBT and ABS plastics. The absolute best keycaps for the office, casual use and for gaming
- USB N-Key Rollover - Have confidence in your keystrokes as ducky keyboards can handle any number of simultaneous key presses. This can also be switch to 6-Key Rollover
- True RGB Backlighting - Customize your backlighting with complete RGB customization. Use the single key function to map out zones, and choose the exact colour with Ducky's RGB blending functions
- Backlighting Effects - Choose from an assortment of preset backlighting effects and adjust the speed of the animations to your liking
- TKL keyboard Layout features a smaller desk friendly size without the numberpad freeing up space for the mouse making it more suitable for gamers
- Ducky Macro V2.0 - Remap your keyboard layout and save up to 6 profiles. Plus 3 implementation options and 6 record options
- World Renowned Build Quality - Above an beyond build quality with dual layer PCB (circuit board), SMD RGB lights soldered from the back and strong PBT plastics provide a solid unit with a longer life expectancy
- Two Stage Feet - Two stage feet with rubber stoppers provide a firm platform at your desired angle
- Detachable Cable and Routing - Includes a detachable micro usb cable for easy transporation and replacement. Keyboard design includes 3 routing paths for cable management preferences
Envisioned by a community of passionate gamers, and developed by a team who accepts nothing less than perfection - Model O will elevate your play to unimaginable heights. Built for speed, control, and comfort - packed with a full suite of ultra-premium features into an impossibly lightweight, ambidextrous frame. Welcome to the next level of Competitive E-Sports gaming. Prepare for Ascension.
HoneyComb Shell: Model O’s Honeycomb Shell is the key to achieving a feather-light weight while maintaining its ultra-durable strength. You’ll barely feel the holes during gameplay, but they provide ventilation to keep your palms cool & fresh.
Ascended Cord: Stock cables suck. Say goodbye to 3rd party mods, and say hello to the Ascended Cord. Our proprietary braided cable is ultra-flexible and super lightweight, giving your mouse an almost wireless feel.
G-Skate Feet: No more shoddy stock mouse feet or buying 3rd party add-ons. Model O comes included with our premium G-Skates - 100% pure Virgin PTFE, rounded edges that don’t snag on your pad so your mouse will glide like blades on ice. Comes in 0.81mm thickness for maximum lifespan.
DPI Indicator The dedicated DPI indicator can be set to any value and colors you choose (requires software), so you always know your value when adjusting on the fly.
Pixart 3360 Sensor: The competitive E-Sports industry standard. Pixel perfect tracking, zero mouse acceleration, no more spinouts, 1000 Hz polling rate, less than 0.7mm lift-off distance.
20 Million Clicks: Don’t let competitors fool you with inflated stats on low-quality switches. Model O comes with state-of-the-art Omron switches, with the highest durability rating and quality control standards. The Model O will outlive other inferior gaming mice.
- Dimensions: 59mm width at grip, 66mm with at back, 61mm at front, 128mm long
- Weight: 68 Grams
- System requirements: Windows, Mac and Linux. USB port required
- Sensor: PixArt PMW3360 Optical gaming sensor
- Resolution: Max 12000 DPI
- Polling rate: 1000Hz
- Software: Optional
- Programmable buttons: 6
- Switching: OMRON gaming switches
- Profile LED backlight: 2 ZONE 16.8 million colors
- Maximum tracking speed: 250+ IPS
- Maximum acceleration: 50G
- Interface: USB
- Cable: Ascended cord (ultra-flex) 2m/6.5ft
- Dimension: 66mm x 128mm
- Weight : 68g