Xtrfy M4 Gaming Mouse (Retro)
ULTRA-LIGHT, ERGONOMIC, TOP-GRADE.
MEET THE M4.
Lightweight construction. State-of-the-art components. Unique, right-handed shape. The M4 takes the performance, feel and durability of lightweight gaming mice to the next level.
”It’s time for lightweight mice to meet the demands of esporters. Based on feedback from our network of pro gamers and the gaming community in general, we’ve created a mouse that’s incredibly light yet top-performing and durable. With a right-handed, ergonomic shape for the right grip and feel.”
Erik Jensen, CTO
”Growing up, it was all about Star Wars, Commodore 64, Atari and Nintendo. For us, that’s where it all started. The Retro edition is a trip down memory lane and a tribute to the early years of gaming.”
Joakim Jansson, CEO
The M4 is not just designed to be extremely light. It’s built to last. At 69 grams, we’ve focused on creating the best lightweight gaming mouse rather than cutting down on durability to get rid of a few extra grams. Lower weight must never mean lower quality. No compromises.
STRONG CONSTRUCTION. DURABLE COMPONENTS.
The shell of the mouse is thoroughly engineered to minimize weight while retaining durability. On the inside, the glowing Xtrfy logo is surrounded by nothing but quality components. Our Omron switches will give you 20 million pro-player optimized clicks.
With customizable lighting, it’s easy to add your personal touch to the M4. Choose your color. Switch between numerous LED effects. Adjust the brightness. Or turn the illumination off. All settings are made directly on the mouse.
ARM 32-BIT MICROCONTROLLER.
Fast swipes require high-speed processing. The M4 is powered by an ARM 32-bit microcontroller for uncompromising speed and stability.
DUST AND SPLASH RESISTANT.
We’ve covered the inside of the mouse in conformal coating to protect the components against dust, splashes and LAN night mishaps.
Lightweight construction, State-of-the-art components, unique right-handed shape. The M4 takes the performance, feel and durability of a lightweight gaming mouse to the next level.
- Stand out in-game and IRL: The M4 comes in no less than 5 different colour versions including a retro edition, so that your mouse will leave an impression not only in-game, but IRL
- Lightweight Design, Ergonomic Shape: The M4 is the first ultra-light gaming mouse with an ergonomic, right-handed design - uniquely contructed to weigh less without compromising on shape and feel.
- 3389 State-of-the-Art Sensor: With Pixart's highest-performing gaming sensor, you're ready for the next level. On-the-fly sensitivity setting from 400 to 16,000 DPI. 125-1000 Hz polling rate, and self-adjusting FPS, which all translates to top-grade performance.
- Grip and Feel: The M4 glides smoothly on 100% PTFE skates with rounded edges. While the matte UV coating in combination with the structure of holes make for an even better grip over the ergonomic mouse body. Enhancing airflow under your palm, also helps you stay comfortable.
- Strong Construction & durable components: THe shell of the mouse is thoroughly engineered to minimize weight while retaining durability. Omron switched will give you 20 million high level optimized clicks.
- RGB Illumination: With customizable lighting, it's easy to add your own personal touch to the M4. Choose your colour, switch between numerous LED effects and adjust the brightness or turn illumination off completely. The RGB runs around the front of the mouse up both flanks, as well as on the scroll wheel and the XTRFY logo which is subtly visible through the holes on the palm rest for non obtrusive branding
- Ultra-Light is even lighter with the EZcord: To make smooth swipes even smoother, we created the Xtrfy EXcord, which is softer, lighter and more flexible than stock braided cables, with a colour to match your mouse's design.
- ARM 32-bit Microcontroller: Fast, detailed swipes require high-speed processing. The M4 is powered by an ARM 32-bit microcontroller for uncompromising speed and stability.
- Dust and splash resistant: We've covered the inside of the mouse in a conformal coating to protect the components against dust, splashes and LAN night mishaps.
- System requirements: Windows XP and higher, Mac os 10.1 and higher. USB port required
- Sensor: PixArt 3389 Optical gaming sensor
- Resolution: 400-16,000 DPI
- Polling rate: 125/500/1000Hz
- Software: Optional
- Switching: OMRON gaming switches
- Profile LED backlight: 3 ZONE RGB
- Interface: USB
- Cable: EZcord 1.8m, 71in
- Dimension: 68mm x 120mm
- Weight : 71g