IKKI68 Aurora x Devoted Edition - Keyboard Extras
Ikki68 Aurora x Devoted is an affordable, injection-molded, polycarbonate case, gasket-mount keyboard kit from Wuque Studio, the people behind Ikki68, OA Switches, and more!
Every Aurora comes with a multi-layout, hot-swap PCB powered by QMK and VIA. You can choose any or all of the following: split backspace, split right shift, split left shift, split spacebars, and ISO enter...no soldering required!
The Aurora uses a variable gasket structure where you can choose how many mounting points to use in order to adjust the amount of bounce/firmness to your liking. You can also customize the keyboard with one of many extra badge designs in several different colors!
What's in the box?
- 1x Ikki68 Aurora x Devoted PC case
- 1x Devoted themed JWK switches set (75 switches)
- 1x Devoted themed Recolored OA stabs Set
- 1x Multi-layout hot swap QMK PCB
- 1x Hotswap Namebadge set with Devoted name badge
- 1x Default Aluminum plate (purple)
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & case
- 1x Silicon Gaskets Set
- 1x Poron Gaskets Set
- 1x Keyboard storage case
- 1x Coiled USB cable (in case color)
- 1x Wuque Studio logo chip (in case color)
- 1x blank logo chip (in case color)
- Extra screws, diodes, sockets, keyboard feet, Hex
Please consider using Canada Post Flex Address for high ticket items like this.
Note: The colors shown here are prototype photos. Production colors will be close, but might not be an exact match to the shown colors.
Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
- DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund/replacement (if stock is available) if they are:
- 1) Reported within 30 days,
- 2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
- 3) Returned in unused condition with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
- Items that fall into this category can include PCBs, LEDs, diodes, key switches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding. These items do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
- Keyboard Lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
- Please contact our Deskhero Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.