GMK Lux - Preorder
Inspired by luxury items, GMK Lux is a refined black and gold set that was originally pitched by BeamingRobot and picked up by Zambumon in 2018.
Lux features a large Core kit, which provides layout coverage for standard and winkeyless full-size, 1800, TKL, 75%, 65%, FC660-like layouts, or 60% keyboards. Some notable inclusions are 1.00u, 1.25u, and 1.50u Lux keys; accent Esc, Enter, and Arrows; convex 2.00u, 2.25u, and 2.75u keys and second B for ergonomic keyboards such as the TGR Alice, or AI03 Meridian. The kit also features UK-ISO layout support as well as a second Tab key so you can reuse some of the modifiers if needed.
Additionally, we are also offering a space bar kit that extends Lux’s layout support by including two 6.00u spacebars, allowing us to cover HHKBs, Gok’s 7V, and Cherry G80-1800 keyboards. The kit also includes accent space bars for standard and split keyboards.
Limit 1 Kit Option per order.
Orders with multiple variants will be cancelled.
Original Group buy Timeline
- Orders open: May 12th, 2020
- Orders close: June 7th, 2020
- Estimated shipping date: Q1 2021 (it is expected to ship from Germany on or before March 28th, 2021)
- Canada (You are here!) - Deskhero
- Asia - ILUMKB
- Europe - Oblotzky Industries
- Oceania - Daily Clack
- USA - TX Keyboards
Note for vendors: please insert a link to their respective product page
- Made in Germany by GMK electronic design GmbH
- Cherry profile (1-1-2-3-4-4)
- Compatible with MX style switches
- 1.5mm thick double-shot ABS plastic
Kindly note that the images are of 3D renders and are for illustration purposes only. The final colors may differ slightly.
Keyboards are shown for demonstrative purposes only and are not included with the purchase of these keycaps.