Leopold FC900R with Grey & Blue PBT Key Caps
Designed in Korea and manufactured in Taiwan, Leopold's Premium mechanical keyboards offer a unique typing experience with their own high quality components that deliver a softer and more rounded typing experience thanks to the feel of their keycaps, the sound dampening pad installed in the case and the pleasing minimalist design of the finished product.
- Full size layout featuring number pad for a total of 104 keys
- Genuine Cherry MX Red Switches - Cherry MX red switches are suited for gamers with a linear path and lightweight keys for rapid actuation
- Premium 1.5mm PBT double shot keycaps designed by Leopold feature a specialized step sculptured profile and a crisp simplistic font
- Sound absorbing padding inside the case reduces sound trapped within the case and reduces risidual vibrations that cause vibration and rattling of stabilizers. This results in a more clear, tight and quieter typing experience
- Follows the standard North American QWERTY ANSI layout
- Features full USB N-Key Rollover
- Preset function layer for multimedia controls and adjustments to N-key rollover and repeat rates.
- DIP switches allow you to rearrange the FN, windows, caps lock, ctrl & alt keys to your preferred location.
- Cable routing grooves and two stage rubber feet
- Mini USB and PS/2
- Windows compatible
- Includes a user manual, usb cable, usb to PS/2 converter, keycap puller, alternative caps lock / ctrl keys, dust cover