Keychron K8- Hotswap- Gateron
Original price $139.99 CAD - Original price $139.99 CAD
$139.99 CAD - $139.99 CAD
Current price $139.99 CAD
Keychron is the first all purpose wireless Mechanical Keyboard. This version of the K6 has the ability to swap out switches easily without the need for soldering.
- The K8 features a classic TKL layout with the removal of the numberpad to free up space but still maintains the navigation and arrow keys for productivity use.
- Use in Wired or Wireless mode.
- Features durable Gateron mechanical switches available in Blue (clicky), Brown (tactile) and Red (smooth linear) to meet your typing preference.
- Special HOTSWAP PCB allows for the easy removal and replacement of mechanical switches for your own personal needs without the use of soldering or desoldering.
- Laser Engraved Keycaps shine through ABS keycaps provide crisp legible legends in fully lit and dimly lit settings. These keycaps are made from ABS plastic and have a soft matte finish that is smooth but not slippery to the touch.
- Compatible with Mac OS, Windows, Linux and Android and includes swappable keys to match the key callouts for your desired operating system.
- RGB Backlighting - allows for colourful and crisp visibility and includes 15+ backlighting effects.
- Sturdy Aluminum Structure adds stability weight and an aesthetically polished look to the design.
- Connect up to 3 Bluetooth devices and switch seemlessly between them, or connect in wired mode via USB-C connection.
- Long lasting 4000mAh battery provides up to 4 weeks of wireless power with backlights disabled.
- Adjust the typing angle with flip down rubber feet which provide superb grip on your desktop.
- Detachable Cable - Includes a detachable USB-C cable for easy transporation and replacement.
- Includes extra accent keys for customization
- Key remapping and programming available on 3rd party software