Onyx - FRL TKL Keyboard - WinKey
A collaboration between funderburker and Quaddepos, Onyx is designed to be something new yet classical.
A keyboard that speaks louder than it sounds.
Designed without any compromises, Onyx is a F-row less tenkeyless (FRL TKL for short) with an additional 4 key macro cluster on the side and a clean, minimal brass weight. Onyx is a gasket mounted keyboard that's completely seamless and internally screwed, giving the illusion it's sealed shut without any hardware.
The board sits comfortably at a 7-degree typing angle and is available both in Winkey and Winkeyless variants, with plates being separated into ANSI and ISO layout plate options, both Full and Half-plates.
VIA-compatible PCB that's been designed by Upas will fit any user and their specific needs while still offering easy configuration and programming. A fully assembled Onyx will be just shy of 2 kilograms in weight.
Dont forget to grab Extras Components here!
Group Buy Specifics
- Group Buy Close: February 26th, 2021, 6:00 PM Eastern
- Group Buy will be FCFS format Make sure you google pay, forms, apple pay is in order.
- Group Buy starts on Saturday February 20th @1PM EST and will be region locked to Canada for 10 minutes
- There will be a max limit of 100 units
- Limit One per person
- Order modifications will be possible for 24 hours until Sunday 1PM EST.
Bot protection and anti fraud measures will be in place.
Please consider getting Additional Shipping Insurance and using Canada Post Flex Address for high ticket items like this.
- F-Row Less TKL + Macro Column Layout
- Gasket mounted plate
- Seamless, internally screwed case design
- 7 degree typing angle
- VIA-compatible PCB with USB-C daughterboard, designed by Upas
- ANSI support, WK & WKL (CannonKeys is not offering ISO plates)
- Internally screwed minimal weight design
- Your choice of WK or WKL Top
Each Onyx Keyboard will come with the following:
- 1x 6063 aluminum board top
- 1x 6063 aluminum board bottom
- 1x Brass weight
- 1x Anodized Aluminum Plate or Brass Plate (depending on variant)
- QMK + VIA Compatible PCB designed by CannonKeys w/ ESD protection
- Custom Feet (8mm bumpon compatible, so if you lose the custom feet, they are easily replaceable with bumpons)
- Microfiber cloth and padded zip case with foam
- Silver Top / Red Bottom / Red Aluminum Plate
- Black Top and Bottom / Black Aluminum Plate
- Green Top and Bottom / Black Aluminum Plate
- Navy Top and Bottom / Black Aluminum Plate
- E-white Top and Bottom / Sandblasted Brass Plate (You must purchase the E-white upgrade for this option - $27)
Note: The colors shown here are prototype photos. Production colors will be close, but might not be an exact match to the shown colors.