Iron 180 Keyboard by Smith+Rune (Reference)
Group Buy Description
Start Time: The group buy will go live on November 14th, 2020 at 10am EST worldwide!
Limit: Only ONE Iron 180 per order. Orders with multiples will be cancelled.
We expect shipping to conclude in June/July, 2021. Vendors and Quantities
Buy the Addons and Extras here!
From the Smith+Rune team!
We're very proud to announce we've partnered up with CannonKeys in the US, DeskHero in Canada, MyKeyboard in the EU, and ILUMKB in the AP/China market to handle all sales of the Iron180 keyboard.
- CannonKeys - Up to 200 boards available (North/Central/South America)
- DeskHero - Up to 100 boards available (Canada, US)
- MyKeyboard EU - Up to 100 boards available (Europe)
- Ilumkb - Up to 300 boards available (Asia Pacific)
The Iron180 is the second board in the IRON series, sharing the same aesthetic and design language of our debut board, the Iron165.
- 7 Degree Typing Angle
- Full Gasket Isolation Mount
- Low-profile Front Height (less than 17mm)
- Seamless Case Design
- QMK/VIA compatible PCB, designed in collaboration with Gondolindrim
- Unified C3 USB-C daughterboard (centered on case)
- Optimized plate for consistency on every key press (see analysis below)
- Color-matched Rune artisan keycap
- Polished stainless steel Rune in base
- Iron180 Colors
Each board can be purchased either with a black anodized aluminum base or with a full brass base (media blasted, UV coated).
- Graen (Midnight Green)
There will be two plate layout options, semi-fixed. All plates support split backspace and split right shift.
- Tsangan (7u bottom row)
- ANSI (6.25u bottom row)
What's In The Box
- Iron180 Keyboard
- Brass Plate
- PCB, USB-C Daughterboard, and JST cable
- Stainless and Black Screws (for different aesthetics)
- Screw spacers (for flush mount look)