The Mark 65 - Keyboard Ultimate Bundle
Ships out in 1-3 Business Days!
Original Group Buy Timeline: October 7th to October 27th 2020
NOTE: YOU MUST SELECT A SET OF FEET, PLATE, SWITCHES AND THE ZHUYIN SET FOR THIS BUNDLE!
Free Shipping unfortunately does not qualify for this product due to the weight.
The Mark: 65
Is a no compromise 65% keyboard designed and produced by Boardsource. The keyboard is constructed from 3 separate pieces, each coming together to form a sandwich case with a gasket mounted plate. The fully assembled SMT PCB included in all of The Mark: 65’s kits is hot swap compatible allowing you to easily change out your switches as your tastes change or new switches are released.
The PCB is also highly customizable, offering ISO/ANSI layouts with split shift, split space, and split backspace, all while maintaining hot swap compatibility. The back of The Mark: 65’s PCB features individually addressable and programmable RGB LEDs diffused by clear frosted polycarbonate allowing beautiful light to pass through. When the RGB lighting is turned on, the interlocking design of the separate pieces ensure no light escapes from any seam. All components come together to create a beautiful, minimal, and feature-rich product offered at a competitive $344 (CAD) price point.
Base kits for The Mark: 65 include an anodized aluminum top and bottom (front) piece in silver, grey, or black, and a flat rear portion made from machined (clear) frosted polycarbonate.
An aluminum plate of your color choice is included in the base kits that is compatible with any PCB configuration. The base kit is also available in a Full Frosted Polycarbonate Case variant, allowing even more diffused RGB to be visible from the bottom half.
If RGB isn’t your thing, the polycarbonate version offers a unique view into the inner components of the keyboard. If you prefer your keyboard to have an angle, The Mark: 65’s lower rear PC portion may be replaced with a larger variant lifting the back of the board and resulting in a 5° tilted keyboard.
- Machined aluminum and polycarbonate
- Gasket mounted plate
- Fully assembled SMT hot swap PCB (black)
- Split space compatible (2.25U, 1.25U, 2.75U) (optional, 6.25U otherwise)
- ISO/ANSI compatible
- Split shift
- Split backspace
- (3) 1U or (2) 1.5U right of spacebar
- 5° tilt (optional/extra)
- RGB Underglow
- QMK Compatible
- 65% layout with offset arrow cluster and 3 key macro cluster
- 326mm x 112mm x 22mm
- Mass: approx. 620g (aluminum 0°, no pcb or caps)
- Mass: approx 850g (aluminum 0°, with PCB and caps)
- 5° Option
Please Note: This is a kit. It does not come assembled. You must purchase switches, stabilizers and keycaps to finish the build.
Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
- DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund/replacement (if stock is available) if they are:
- 1) Reported within 30 days,
- 2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
- 3) Returned in unused condition with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
- Items that fall into this category can include PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding. These items do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
- Keyboard Lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
- Please contact our Deskhero Support Team at email@example.com prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.
- What is a group buy?
- Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on?
- We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind.
- The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.